Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Jillian Michaels Workout Videos

Alright, ladies. We all know that it is important to exercise regularly. Easier said than done, huh? Well, I have found that it really helps to have several options to switch around to vary your workouts. One of these is workout videos.

Videos are great during those cold months, or when you just don't quite have the energy to get outside or drive all the way to the gym. I have also found that they are kid friendly. Russ actually does them with me sometimes.

BUT there are A LOT of LAME workout videos out there. This one is not! After using this video regularly, I could really tell that I was stronger and more fit. It also has three 20 minute workouts that address both cardio and strength training, so you can do just 20 minutes if you are in a hurry or do more than one if you REALLY want a workout.



But just so you know, these workouts are not easy. Think pushups and squats until your muscles are screaming. Jillian has some others that I haven't tried yet, but I plan on it because I trust that she is going to push me hard!

No comments:

Post a Comment